Have you ever applied self-tanning lotion and 8 hours later it looks like this?
Or tried a spray tan and your tub/feet look like this?
Or you realize 2 hours before you’re supposed to go out that you’re extremely pale and NEEEED to be tan?
I have the solution.
I’ve FINALLY found an excellent way to apply self tanner that is quick, easy, and practically fool proof: Fake Bake Flawless Self-Tan Lotion
You spray it on, and you get an INSTANT tan. It comes with a brown mitt, and you spray the product directly on your body (except your face) and rub it in with the mitt. For your face, spray on the mitt, and then use it for your face.
You can see exactly where Fake Bake has been applied and where it clearly hasn’t. Even if you miss a spot in the first application and it dries, you can easily blend it in. Fake Bake also dries within minutes, and you can reapply to get the desired tan.
So far, I’ve used it 4 times since I purchased it (once each weekend). Here is a list of pros and cons I’ve found when using the product:
• Immediate results
• Easily removed-from both body and hands
• Great color
• Bottle of product lasts a long time
• Stays on even when you sweat a bit
• Avoid the case of awkward brown feet/palms of hands
• Comes off with water (CAUTION: APPLY AFTER YOU BRUSH YOUR TEETH OR YOU WILL BE STREAKING DOWN YOUR CHIN…EW)
• Bottle gets messy
• Tan only lasts until your next shower
• My face (especially nose) gets brown even when I use only the tiniest bit
In short, I would NOT recommend this product if you’re going to be attending a pool party, because as soon as you get wet, it comes off and it’s brown! Otherwise, Fake Bake is really awesome if you don’t have time to wait for a spray tan or lotions to take effect.
Fake Bake is great for a night out and photographs flawlessly! I rarely have streaks or blotches and use it often; I will be tossing my lotion in exchange for this product.